Sponsors

Monday, February 8, 2010

02/08/2010 - Snow, beautiful snow!



"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well."
-Psalm 139:14

God is so amazing! Did you wake up this morning and see the beautiful snow? I LOVE IT! One of my favorite things about snow is going outside when it's still snowing and looking at the snowflakes that land on my coat. Have you ever done that? If you haven't, try it sometime. It's mind blowing. Each tiny snowflake is so beautiful and intricately made, and each and EVERY snowflake is different. Think about how many billions of snowflakes it takes to make just an inch or two of snow, and each one is unique! God cares enough to put that kind of detail into a snowflake that is here one minute and gone the next.

How much more special are you to Him than a snowflake?

Food for thought. Enjoy your snow day!!

***Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment